wtorek, 19 kwietnia 2011

Just some fun :) - Richard Armitage's epic quotes

"Who's James Bond?" ;D EPIC!
(GMTV - Richard Arnold - 4th November 2009)


"I try not to wear black" ;D MORE EPIC!!! 
(BBC America Interview June 2008)



and some from my music

Fluke - Bermuda
(from "Risotto" 1997)



I can't hear myself
Aint' that beautiful

I am drowned out by the roar
Floating back up from the shore
It is wonderful

It is easy
Take your time
Take all day
I don't mind

Stretch it out
For all our lives

I can't hear myself
It is fine
I am mumbled by the trees
Silenced by the bees
So right...

4 komentarze:

Phylly3 pisze...

I love your gifs! Great quotes, I agree! :)

Ania pisze...

Thanks Jonia, I love it!!!
well now I'm sitting with a great smile :)))))

joanna pisze...

But really,who's James Bond?;):)

Jonia's cut pisze...

Hello Phylly, Ania and Joanna. Thank You for visit and comment :) James Bond is..... a pussy???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...